Directly or indirectly, family law issues affect all aspects of your life until they have been resolved. Having the right attorney to explain the law to you can make a huge impact for you and your family. With more than 36 years experience taking family law cases to court, we have the ability to produce positive outcomes from difficult problems.
- Post-Judgment Enforcement, Contempt and Modification
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Collaborative Law
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Interstate and International Child Custody
- Military Issues in Divorce and Custody
- Domestic Torts
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Assisted Reproduction Law
If you have family law questions or need the advice of an experienced family lawyer, contact us.